[Coco] Looks like someone is changing the os

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:10:38 EDT 2020

Hello

I was referring to Os9 Level 2 and NItroOs9 I need to remove all the extra
modules snd, joystick,Format, w3,w4,w5,w6,w7 ect.. to make some more memory
space available in order to run Ribbs. I was referring to making it boot
with the least of amount of modules as possible but I need /sd1 & sd2.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>