[Coco] Looks like someone is changing the os

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 22:51:51 EDT 2020

Phil it looks like you are seeing differences between level 1 vs 2. I do admit there is major updates submitted to Tormod for update from us.

If you are looking at that raw code from the repo, please be aware of the fact there is a lot of IFEQ/IFGT statements to change code based off of specific make.

Sent from my iPad