[Coco] Tandy MPI 25-3024 and CoCo 1 26-3004a

Michael Miller mvmiller12 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:57:03 EDT 2020

Much appreciated!

I found info on CoCoVGA that helped me identify the CoCo 1 mainboard - it is a Rev F after all. So in theory, all I need to do is get 8x 4164 RAM chips and set the jumpers to 64K. I'm not sure which precise CoCo 2 mainboard I have - I will open that one up later for a look..

How much do you want for those RAM chips and 6309? And how can I get the $$$ to you?

Also - does anyone have aline on how to get a decent keyboard? The only thing worse than the "melted" keyboard, IMHO, is the chiclet keyboard - and I have both 😊  The CoCo 3 keyboard is great, as is the CoCo 2 one they did that is just like it without the extra keys if anyone has any spares of either.

Thanks!