[Coco] OS-9 Level1 Version 02.00.00 FYI

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 24 03:32:04 EDT 2020

>Is VCC disabling the PIA interrupts when GIME interrupts are enabled? If so, that's the >problem. Both sets of interrupts can be active simultaneously.

No it does not appear the emulator is doing this.  There are no references shared between the PIA module and the GIME module.

I can see the software running on the emulator is explicitly turning of both GIME interrupts and PIA interrupts!!!

This makes no sense as it should stop working on real hardware as well. So I suspect there is another unknown mechanism the emulators know nothing about.

Walter

Coco mailing list
Coco at maltedmedia.com