[Coco] Need the link for roms that works for meme

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 20:11:57 EDT 2020

 Pardon, but rules are those? I ask because if it has to do with copyright  infringement, worry not. I had an email conversation with the person responsible of vintage MS tech and she told me that Microsoft had no problem with us (as in the human species) using the ROMs in the Tandy/Radio Shack computers, just as long as we didn't make millions of dollars off of them.

If I recall, she said she was going to send a letter or document stating this officially, but since this was years ago, I completely forgot about it when I never received such letter.

Salvador