[Coco] Need the link for roms that works for meme

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:06:17 EDT 2020

Did you make sure to download the MESS/MAME ROM's from the archive and put
the zip files as is into the roms folder?

Sincerely,
David Ladd
***END OF LINE***
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites are:                                                         |
|   http://daves-hobbies.com                                            |
|   http://dwladd.com                                                   |
|   http://www.theterrorzone.com                                        |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |