[Coco] Accessing Vsync & Hsync interrups from Nitros9

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 12 20:45:11 EDT 2020

VRN and VDG are loaded at boot but the descriptors /Nil & /V1 are not.

I load them at run time.

I'll try and build a boot file with them included.

But it has been a while since I last built a boot file is there a good
guide available.

I remember the last time I was building a boot file was not putting the
boot file together but
getting it into the same boot sectors as the previous boot file.

Walter