[Coco] How many still breadboard?

didier at aida.org didier at aida.org
Wed Apr 8 07:33:08 EDT 2020

Frankly I find easier to make a PCB and alternate between projects
from time to time, I break the project into 2 or 3 small pcb (when I'm
not sure of the solution)
so I can debug them separately and assemble the pieces on a breadboard
this way, I can limit the cost in case of error
when I have a problem with on of the pcb, I rebuild the fonction on a
small breadboad

last project:  a board to replace a 6502 by a 6809  (works on replica 1
and SYM 1)