[Coco] autopatching coco1/2 games to play in colour on a

Michael Kline klinems at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 13:28:53 EDT 2020

You can upload the file/dsk to the Color Computer Facebook files section.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 12:21, rietveld rietveld<rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:   I don't have a way to host anything. I can send it to anyone who does and they are more than welcome to share it.

Sent from the physical keyboard of a BlackBerry