[Coco] Fwd: Re: Redirection.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Thu Apr 2 16:37:12 EDT 2020

  OK I have tried not working so could you send me
  three things.

  1. A program "A" that produces the output.
  2. A program "B" that takes program "A"'s output and
     processes it in some way to produce the final  output.
  3. A OS9 script that illustrates how to use these programs
     together.

  Don't care about the details whatever is easy.
  Just need to see an example to understand the
  principals.

  Charlie