[Coco] Tandy Color Computer 3 RND Function

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 23:02:55 EDT 2020

> On Mar 27, 2020, at 9:40 PM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at ATT.NET> wrote:
>
> Allen,
>
> You probably already know, but just in case when you write your article, don't forget that the Coco RND routine can be found in "Extended Color Basic Unravelled", pg.B-151, $BF1F-$BF76.
>
> Robert

I started looking at this tonight. Tiny function. I am trying to find a way to copy/paste it from the book rather than retype it, but it copies in columns. I guess it’s easy to type.

I’m going to try to figure out what it does for a blog post. My goal is to recreate it in C so I could have the same algorithm running on an Arduino or whatever.

		— A