[Coco] Glenside Elections 2020

Eric eric at canales.me
Wed Sep 25 22:06:54 EDT 2019

Hello all,

As most of you know the Glenside Club is having their yearly elections on
October 10th over at https://www.tandylist.com/. I am running again this
year for president and I hope you will all consider voting for me!

I have been around a CoCo since I was a little kid. My first computer was a
CoCo, even though I'm one of the youngest users here, it was a lot of fun
to a country kid like me. I grew up in ND, but with family in the Chicago
area and my life changing, I moved to Chicago and one of the first things I
did was come to CoCoFEST and join the club! It's been great being a member
and whether I'm elected or not, there's nowhere else I'd rather be!

Some of the things I'd like to get done this year include inventorying the
Glenside club inventory, cleaning up and consolidating Glenside websites,
getting my own website www.color-computer.com up and running, and helping
with CoCoFEST. Also I think a lot of people and vendors feel like they're
getting ignored or mistreated on social media or even on the floor of our
events. So my main goal is to bring the entire CoCo community closer
together online and offline, and to have a lot of fun for CoCoFEST 2020 and
all the other events like Tandy Assembly and VCF!

If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, heck even hate mail,
anything, don't hesitate to get a hold of me!

PS. I know Terry Steege, John Mark Mobley, and John Linville are also
running for positions, so if they'd like to throw out an email too I'd love
to hear what they are thinking for 2020!