[Coco] Help with usb

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 16:20:02 EDT 2019

 Hi Jim, I can't help you out regarding your issue with the USB stick, but perhaps I can clarify what happened with your reply.

>From what I understand, when any of us reply to a message, some readers group it with other related messages to form a thread. Even if you change the subject, the reader still knows that the new message is a reply to an existing message, so it groups the message into the same thread. Given that, and that you left the message of the previous sender (to whom you replied), may cause confusion and even a misunderstanding.

Best practice is to create new message when first posting and reply only to those messages when the post is related.

To create and send a new post to the list, just send it to coco at maltedmedia.com :-)

I hope you are able to resolve the USB stick issue you are having.

Regards, Salvador