[Coco] Help with usb

Jim Gibbons jimgibbons60 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:41:38 EDT 2019

I hope I didn't do something wrong I'm replying the last time. I couldn't
figure out how access th coco list. I have a coco plugin for the cartridge
port.  No instructions on what to do next. Would you just save to it
without dskini or would have to do the dskini.
Once again please let me know if I caused any problems with the email reply
I did with you earlier.

Thanks.

Jim Gibbons