[Coco] Help with usb

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:07:31 EDT 2019

Searching his post history, I don't think he did that intentionally, most
likely he just replied to a random conversation to ask an unrelated
question.

I would be sad to see you go, you do a lot of cool stuff with your CoCo.
And it was great meeting you in person at VCFMW, it was awesome finally
getting to play Iron Forest for the very first time!

However, if you do decide to get rid of your collection, I would gladly
purchase the light gun adapter from you!

Sean