[Coco] Help with usb

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 12:19:10 EDT 2019

It was an unnecessarily sarcastic response to my August 1 request for information regarding the coco blast DVD. That Aug 1st post was attached to the bottom of his USB stick question as to not leave any confusion as the reason for his query.

I had found that the dvd,(at the time lost) was full of old SIG messages  and I was attempting to archive the posts that I had personally participated in back in the day

Ignoring my plea for help would have been less hurtful than attaching an irrelevant question to my original post ;in a clear attempt to mock it