[Coco] TIME STAMP

Aaron manney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:03:21 EDT 2019

Hi Charlie,

Have a look at the below links for Tandy's Basic09 manuals.  I'm not sure
what the difference is between them, though.  I'm looking for another book
that used to help me with Basic09, but haven't found it yet.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Programming/BASIC09%20Reference%20(Tandy).pdf
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Programming/OS-9%20Level%202%20Basic09%20Reference%20(Tandy).pdf

Thanks.