[Coco] TIME STAMP

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Sep 13 12:10:53 EDT 2019

BASIC09 has some syntax compatibility with Pascal (as it is kind of a hybrid), so it accepts both := and = for assigning a variable. Like you, since I am a lazy typer, I prefer just ‘=‘, but others find it easier to read / follow code if they use ‘=‘ for comparing only, and := for assigning.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net