[Coco] OS9.EXE

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:26:07 EDT 2019

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:53 PM Salvador Garcia wrote:

>  Where can I find more info on OS9.exe?

You mean, other than the documentation that is included in the release
zip files and is also browsable on the web site toolshed.sf.net ?

> Are there any special consideration when running it in modern systems (i.e. Win 7/10)?

Not that I know of. I have tested it on Win7, but have no experience with Win10.

BTW, we are long time overdue for a 2.3 release, but if you run into
bugs with 2.2 please try the snapshot build from March.

Regards,
Tormod