[Coco] Reproduction Name Plates for CoCo Case?

Frank Thompson frank.thompson.iv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 14:04:16 EDT 2019

Does anyone have any sources or leads on getting reproduction nameplates
made for the CoCos?  Specifically, I'd like to find a 512k CoCo 3 nameplate
/ badge / Logo plate (whatever you want to call it).  I've not come across
anyone making these, nor am I aware if there is any demand.  The restorer
in me really likes things to look perfect, but I know that to many these
are just utilitarian devices that don't need to look pretty.

Thanks all!