[Coco] 6309/6809 power consumption

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 10:01:40 EDT 2019

 "What she doesn't understand yet that is I've never grown up yet. ;-)Too much interesting stuff to do..."

I've heard some say that we all have to get old, but we don't necessarily have to grow up :-D

A member of the local robotics group that I belong to will be celebrating his 90th this year. He is a retired electrical engineer and did work with the 6809 and the Color Computer. It seems that he is busier now than ever. If it was mathematically possible he'd agree with you 110%

A few years back he found this marble maze at a garage sale, ripped out the knobs used to tilt the maze, added servos, an Arduino, an accelerometer, some batteries that he found and some software and came up with this:

https://youtu.be/oc2izOFLgBA

Yeah, that's him operating the marble maze, although you only get to see his hands

Salvador

<snipped>