[Coco] MAME 213 - Romsets?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 02:52:38 EDT 2019

Andrew,

In the MAME folder you put the ROM zip files into a folder called roms
Names are very specific for the zip files based on the system name.

Example:
coco3h the zip file would be called coco3h.zip
coco2 the zip file would be called coco2.zip
cocoe is cocoe.zip and so on.

If you need more help please let us know. :)

Thanks,
Dave
***END OF LINE***
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites are:                                                         |
|   http://daves-hobbies.com                                            |
|   http://dwladd.com                                                   |
|   http://www.theterrorzone.com                                        |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |