[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 52 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Oct 1 09:22:00 EDT 2019

Episode 52 -- Review of Bombs Away, and Is a "survivor" CoCo still good enough?

Just under the wire once again, but back with more great CoCo
content! This month we have our usual news, announcements, and
feedback, along with a history lesson from Boisy, a game review from
Neil, plenty of witty and humorous breaks from Michael, and even a
host discussion with all of them and me as well.

We love the CoCo, and we think it shows! Won't you come and have
a listen?

	http://cococrew.org

Thanks,

John