[Coco] looking for latest toolshed location

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Nov 30 03:00:55 EST 2019

Gene, the "setups" you refer to are not on the "Developer's Edition" of DriveWire4 site... you must have been on the "Starter Kits" page as that's geared "specifically" to Windows.
The link on the 4.3.4e site is a zip file which you should be able to handle in Linux, though I did omit to include the "DW4UI.sh" file for Linux as well as the "DW4UI.command" file for Mac users.
I have corrected these omission and the files are now included in the zip. Don't forget READ THE BLOG.

https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/drivewire-4-3-4e