[Coco] looking for latest toolshed location

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Nov 29 18:34:55 EST 2019

That 4.4.4e was a typo on my part. I meant 4.3.4e. In any case, at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/drivewireserver/files/
it says that "Linux and *BSD users can double click DW4UI.sh (You may need to edit the permissions
to make this file executable)."

I assume that file is included in the DriveWire4.zip file on the site. If not, I have a copy of that
file.

Robert