[Coco] Using the /t2 with VCC & Dialup

edward jaquay ejjaquay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 12:19:37 EST 2019

I am looking for sort of the same thing.  A way to telnet into a Nitros-9
session running on vcc or ovcc.  One idea is to write a Nitros terminal
driver for the becker port. I have proven ability to send ASCII text to
Nitros9 using netcat and a simple c program so a driver might be too hard
to write.   Another idea is to write a new dll for vcc that emulates rs232
pak but connects via telnet port(s). Matbe harder to write but existing
ACIA driver should work.  I do wonder if either of these have already been
done, no sense reinventing the wheel.