[Coco] Hunt the Wumpus CoCo Game Cartridge *last call*

neil at neilscomputerservice.com neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Tue Nov 19 10:59:40 EST 2019

   I've got only 3 copies left of "Hunt the Wumpus for sale". I thought
   I'd let all of you know on here in cass one of you want this game for
   your collection here is your last chance.
   Hunt the Wumpus
   "let the hunt begin... but beware... hazards exist!"
   Game requirements: Tandy Color Computer 1,2, or 3 with 32K Memory.
   This wonderful game is coded by our very own Evan Wright. Proceeds of
   each sale will be sent to him as royalty payment.
   Game package comes with:
   - Game Cartridge (high quality plastic injected molded case and not 3D
   printed)
   - Professional Glossy Vinyl Sticker Label (on cartridge and box)
   - Authentic Reproduction Box
   - Manual Card Insert
   - Bonus: I Hunted the Wumpus Sticker
   Price: $35 (plus $5 shipping to USA or $8 to Canada)
   If you are interested please send me an email to neil at cococrew.org and
   we can go from there.
   Thank you for your support,
   Neil