[Coco] Is there an ARM/RasPI build of OVCC ?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Nov 19 09:08:34 EST 2019

Installing to a pi2

Downloaded the files but I do not know what to do with
raspbiansd2libs.tar
I think I put it in the wrong place.

Right now I get the error "... libag_gui.so.5 shared object file not
found. "

How do I make sure I have the SDL2 items handled correctly.

P.S.Do you know if this or the general arm build would work on a pi4?