[Coco] Nitros9 technical question....

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Nov 11 08:11:15 EST 2019

Phil,

This list ought to be as good as anything else but you can try:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/
Look at the Support and Discussion panels.

Regards your specific question, you could study the current NitrOS-9 disk I/O code as it also needs
to deal with simultaneous disk access when more than one program is running. I assume that the disk
code should ask the system for permission to access a disk and/or the system should keep track of
the number of current requests for disk access.
Either disk or system code would, in your case, then keep track of the A/O AVR values and prevent
cross routing.

Robert