[Coco] os9 tool sees disk as full when it's not

Alex Evans varmfskii at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:47:40 EST 2019

Assuming this is a disk image you got from somewhere else, the disk
may have been created with nearly all the clusters marked as used.  I
would suggest looking at the allocation map. If those sectors are all
0xFF, then the disk is really marked as full and the os9 command is
reporting the true situation.  Try making another empty disk image,
copying all the files you want from this image to that one, and seeing
how much space you have free.