[Coco] Writing a virtual GPU / FPU device.

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 23:42:26 EDT 2019

Although it’s not complete, but thanks Jim.  I was looking for the same type of thing.  I do have a question though.  You have blue as Alternate Primary, is this a ghost image of the device? I.E. if I Poke to $FF50 for the Glenside does the same value appear at $FF70?

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>