[Coco] Writing a virtual GPU / FPU device.

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Thu May 30 22:55:49 EDT 2019

On 5/23/2019 12:43 AM, Stephen Fischer wrote:

> I believe that such a list does exist but my very well trained dog
> (Google) did not present the list I have seen before, but many other
> results for "coco memory map". If I include "coco in a Google search it
> knows exactly what I want, 3-4 pages of documents all over the web
> that are very detailed about the coco memory map.
>
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/ColorComputerMemoryMap.pdf
> is not that list but a document that I have not seen before.

My apologies for resurrecting an old thread.  Still getting caught up on
the list.

I had trouble finding a reasonable list a few years back, so I created
an Excel version that I could filter by address.  Feel free to use if
desired, and send me updates to put back on the site.  I quit when I had
enough to handle the project I was working on at the time, so it's no
doubt incomplete.  I don't think I've updated to include some of the
newer projects.

http://www.jbrain.com/pub/coco/reference/Registered_Addresses.xls

Jim

www.go4retro.com