[Coco] My first CoCo device (virtual)

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Wed May 29 21:04:03 EDT 2019

I used a program to split one of the standard libraries into separate files.

Then I was able to change the first address the "core" file was missing
to enable the loader maps to match the "core" dumps.

I used the file list driven merge program to put it all back together.

OS9Gen is that merge program. It does do one other task, write the file
the DECB "DOS" command reads to start the boot process. I make sure that
part was done before doing the library put together task. Using floppies
of course.

I am unsure if the library split program which came from Delphi is
available now.

http://cococoding.com/sfischer/SHF%20OS-9%20Disks/Z/SHF79.DSK

May have that program, I do not remember the name after so many decades.

Anybody besides me ever look at the loader maps?

SHF