[Coco] Fresh new retro computing article!

Eric eric at canales.me
Mon May 27 21:17:53 EDT 2019

What has Stevie said that makes the FB groups suck?

Since when shouldn't there be hardware competition. Look at any bit of
hardware for any system and you'll find 1-2 competing products by different
people... That's standard operating procedure. People need a product, they
build it for themselves, they build it in a way that they can also
distribute it to others.

If you don't like that, you're in the wrong hobby.