[Coco] GemQuest and error

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun May 26 21:42:37 EDT 2019

Forgot to mention (I think) - SuperIke fails because it is expecting commands added to the enhanced GFX2 package (released in 1990), which the standard repository builds apparently aren’t using (they were using stock Tandy/Microware). I just sent the further enhanced version (added another two commands, updated the docs, slight optimization) to David Ladd, who will make sure it assembles properly for the repo. Once that is checked over and submitted, it should show up in the nightly builds. You can then check if that is why some of the others aren’t working properly.

Sent from my iPhone