[Coco] GemQuest and error

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Sat May 25 15:36:37 EDT 2019

I've also tried to run this game but I always get an error 201 - Bad path
number. Here's the link to the game for those who want to give it a try:

http://colorcomputerarchive.com/tmp/gemquest.zip

Good luck!

Guillaume

"Robert Gault"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
5CE93225.9040408 at att.net...

Charlie,

Can you post a url for this game? I don't see it in the Archive and can't
find a site with Google.

Robert