[Coco] CoCoPi - getting NitrOS-9 EOU to recognize RTC?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue May 21 15:03:02 EDT 2019

I see that MAME supports “disto” and “cloud9” clocks.

In the MODULES/CLOCKS directory, I see we have “disto2” and “disto4”… which one should be used on MAME?

I also see a “cloud9” and since that is what I’d been using on my real CoCo, and since there is only on Clock2_cloud9, I tried that.

I used EZGen to edit the OS9Boot file and removed the Clock2, replacing it with Clock2_cloud9.

On reboot, I do not get any updated time. I have MAME set to “cloud9” for the clock.

What am I missing?

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $4050! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)