[Coco] Modules - KRNP3 and sysgo

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Mon May 20 14:34:10 EDT 2019

On Monday 20 May 2019 01:28:43 pm coco at jechar.ca wrote:

>   What doew the Coco3 Nitro module KrnP3 do why is it sometimes in
> OS9Boot other times not?
>
>   Why is sysgo sometimes a part of OS9Boot and other times a seperate
> file on the startup disk ?
>
>   Charlie.

knp3, was krnp3, is an error lookup, translating the error number into an
english language string and printing it, like "File not found".

knp4, is a F$regsdump call facility that I've found irreplaceable by pad
and pencil when writing in assembly code, stack cc, call it, and unstack
cc, and other than the milliseconds delay while it pushes its output to
stdout, the program you are inspecting never knows its there, tracing
how your code runs.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)