[Coco] High-Rez utility

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu May 16 06:33:48 EDT 2019

> On May 16, 2019, at 4:44 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> It's only a 32x16 size font, but Steve Bjork's "Mouse" program, which he published in Rainbow, then eventually released as Public Domain (the only one he's ever released I think)

Only one what? PD?

His Shadow Drive was great. It was a RAM disk that updated to floppy, so you never lost data. The first write would go to disk and RAM, but all read came from RAM. It was weird because it would blink you drive lights on and off, since it used that to see if a disk was swapped. Very cool.

I think he also wrote DFIX which was a patch for 6ms and such.

Those were two I used all the time.