[Coco] Best way to copy a large number of OS9 files to/from hard drive or network drive.

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed May 15 20:15:34 EDT 2019

On Wednesday 15 May 2019 04:53:26 pm coco at jechar.ca wrote:

>   I have many Meg to copy but after a Meg/or two I get one error or
> another.
>   using script generated by dsave.
>
>   Is there a better way ?
>
>   Charles.

What is the error? If it translates to file exists, and its a makedir
command, I fixed a new makedir a couple years back, designed to ignore
that error and keep on going.  In the meantime, everytime it dies, edit
that line out of the script dsave can make for later execution.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)