[Coco] Best way to copy a large number of OS9 files to/from hard drive or network drive.

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Wed May 15 17:21:47 EDT 2019

A few things I have run into. What are you writing from/to?  hard drive
to hard drive? Hard drive to drive wire?  I had problems with hard drive
to drive wire using a long serial cable.  When I went to a 2 foot serial
cable then a usb to serial adapter with a usb extension cable, the
problems went away.
Another thing you could try is using tar and writing the output to where
ever you  want it put.

Also I never use a script, but redirect the dsave output to a shell.