[Coco] Bit-Banger Serial as external console?

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Tue Mar 26 14:03:49 EDT 2019

Years ago I used Cocos via their bit-bangers to communicate with remote screens connected to scales in production lines. The scale keyboard had three function keys to communicate back to the Coco. So the scale operator interacted with the Coco all day. I enjoyed those projects immensely.  I got the idea because of reading in Rainbow (I think) of some oil drilling site that used a Coco to control the drilling. Ages ago that.