[Coco] The GIME Chip???

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Tue Mar 26 06:45:57 EDT 2019

   Answer to question one: You are correct. There are only two versions of
   the chip.

   Answer to question two: No, no one has disassembled the chip. At least
   willingly. The chip is a custom chip made by Tandy specifically for the
   CoCo. Although the community has a vast knowledge on it's inner
   workings.

   Answer to question three: The GIMI is not a programmable device. And
   EEPROM burner could not be used in any application of the GIMI. they
   are for completely different types of chips. There will soon be a
   replacement for the GIMI called the GIMI-X. But it is still under
   development.

   On March 26, 2019 at 2:31 AM Joe Schutts via Coco <