[Coco] EEPROM Programmer questions...

Richard Lorbieski richard at boysontech.com
Tue Mar 19 16:19:20 EDT 2019

Can this program GAL chips for the MPI?

-----Original Message-----
From: Coco <coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com> On Behalf Of Salvador Garcia via Coco
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 1:52 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Cc: Salvador Garcia <salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] EEPROM Programmer questions...

 I have been looking into this item. Looking at eBay I see a bunch of items, some include only the programmer, while others include lots of adapters. Which option is usually selected by the community? Is it worth paying extra for all the adapters, or is good enough with the main item?

If I were to go ahead just with the programmer, how easy is it to get the adapters separately?

Thanks! Salvador