[Coco] Serial stuff. 6551 ACIA. LAN/Wifi adapters. Drivewire

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 19 00:41:25 EDT 2019

Stephen

Thanks.  Saw that one.  I'm not sure how well it would be suited for the CoCo especially under OS9/Nitros9 as it contained prebuilt utilities and not generic net protocols.

But that led me to the ESP8266(.net) which appears to provide many different protocols over serial to WiFi including an implementation of SLIP.

Walter