[Coco] Serial stuff. 6551 ACIA. LAN/Wifi adapters. Drivewire

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Tue Mar 19 00:32:45 EDT 2019

You apparently are not on Facebook.

I am not sure if what you want is the same but something was posted to
Facebook in the last few days.

Opps, a Evil Bay item.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GuruModem-RS-232-Wifi-Modem/223452078218?hash=item3406c8208a%3Ag%3AZpAAAOSwO7Ncjwcc&fbclid=IwAR2GUc2vi5HQH-8_pDe-3yrEud6-ke8UJAekHB43QMdFi6VBsh4hFRg3RjA

Software is just that, "soft" and can be changed.

The 6551 is not hard, I wrote a driver to read a serial keyboard for
Flex. Try getting a hand built computer up and running with two (2)
defective floppy drives. Been there, done that. New drives and Flex came
up the first time.

SHF