[Coco] NitrOS-9 Year 2000+ changes

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Wed Mar 13 11:46:24 EDT 2019

I am only concerned in setting the time, changing "Watch - The Cheap
Clock" to entertain the user with displaying "20" instead of "19".

Other than cosmetic changes, no changes to the code will be done.

Sorry, I forgot that the image of "Watch" post was rejected silently.

They say one picture is worth 1,000 works, so here are some of the 1,000.

The picture was posted on Facebook but an attempted link to where it is
stored is non useful. I could put it in the testing area of AVS, my main
forum, but that would be cheating.

Watch - The cheap clock was sold by ComuterWare ~ 1987. Price unknown as
I got it from the local CoCo Software Collector (Thief). One of the few
programs that he gave me that I ever used.

It is a user friendly way to set OS-9's clock. Source of time may be a
wrist watch, wall clock, microwave, Sun Dial or just looking at the Sun
angle.

The program remembers the last Date / Time set and just using the UP and
Down keys the date "Mar 13 2019" can be increased / decreased. Holding
the up / down keys advances / retreats the Date quickly.

The < > keys can be used to move to the Hour and Second fields.

Pressing Enter sets the time, the break key sets the time to last.

As time permits I will post the Beta test to Facebook, users here can
send me an email for a copy.

 From the very first time I used it, it was my method of setting the
OS-9 time.

SHF

On 3/13/2019 7:36 AM, Alex Evans wrote:
> I know that original OS-9 software clock module did not roll over from
> $63 to $00, but rather from $63 to $64 and most of the utilities would
> then display the date as 19100.

Yes, OS-9 Level-I and OS-9 Level-II have that problem, I will be
attempting to transfer some of the fixed programs to OS-9, NitrOS-9 has
broken my "C" Compiler EOU system to badly for me to fool anymore with it.