[Coco] AGD converted games

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 03:21:39 EDT 2019

Hi Lee,
I began too many projects at the same time but soon I chose to focus on
only one
and work on it till the end. That's the best and maybe the only
rewarding way when
you get to proper end of that project. Then next project is always
positively welcome!
Leaving a project feels a bit like quitting, not a positive feeling
about that!

The perfomance will be really something to care of.
In the ZX they only 'print' 32 bytes to move one sprite 16x16 but on the
CoCo3 we will
need to 'print' 128 bytes because each byte has info about 2 pixels. If
you had to
calculate the values before printing, I am afraid that this will be too
much time
consuming even working at double speed.
Anyway, it is a possible approach that cannot be rejected beforehand.
As I said once ended AGD for 6847 video chip, I will analyze the project
requirements
and in case problems/questions do arise, I will show them so that expert
CoCo3 gurus
could explain a solution.
I have always worked alone writting code, but I love to have an open
thread on a web
like Retrowiki where people really experienced in the Spectrum have
solved all of my
questions.
cheers
pere