[Coco] AGD converted games

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Sat Jun 15 08:46:48 EDT 2019

That's a project I would SO love to take on.  Unfortunately, I have a bad
habit of starting a project, then jumping to another before finishing.  So
I'm staying focused on my current project which is reverse engineering the
1985 Oregon Trail for the Apple II with the intention of porting/writing a
clone for the CoCo (or at least providing the results of my reverse
engineering to the community so someone else can do so if desired).

One idea that comes to mind for the AGD color port would be to keep the
data in a format where the pixel data and the attribute data are kept
separate and combined on the fly when drawn to the screen (the way I'm
assuming the ZX Spectrum hardware did).  Not sure of the performance impact
that might have though.