[Coco] NitrOS9 and 6309 code

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Jun 9 21:18:27 EDT 2019

With a Shell that is ~ the size of Shellplus 2.1A now what does not work
may be much less, it would take somebody trying each feature in the
documentation to find out what.

But the fact IMHO remains that the scripts to configure Shellplus 2.2a
have not been supplied as the addresses have changed. But then perhaps
that also has been fixed as I have no way of checking as I am busy
watching fish in Japan right now.

"Wild Hokkaido"

SHF